What Is A Cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data contained in a small file stored in the web browser. It contains a string of letters and numbers called as identifiers that are sent by a web server to a web browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, the identifier is sent back to the server.
Cookies allow Dwizzy. to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on our publicly accessible website (www.dwizzy.in) and identify users returning to the website. This helps make users navigating and interacting with our website and account portal more easy and efficient.
By themselves, cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, the visitor, but the personal information that you share, like signing into the account, may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies expire when you close your browser and persistent cookies remain stored in your browser even after you turn off your computer.
At Dwizzy., session cookies are used to identify you during a single browsing session while persistent cookies identify you over a longer period.
You can turn off your web browser’s ability to accept cookies. But, if you do that, certain parts of the Dwizzy. Site or account portal may not work for you.
We use these cookies when you visit our site and service both, through a browser and through our mobile app. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional data through other methods.
- Validate the authenticity of person/s attempting to gain access to user account.
- Enable behaviour in our Products/Services tailored to the visitor activity or preferences.
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of personalization in our products.
- Provide and administer the Services.
- Maintain the operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments.
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs and errors to ensure that our product is operating efficiently.
- Identify individual users to attribute different activities while using various parts of the site.
- Remember data about your browser and your preferences.
- Remember the settings and other choices you’ve made at our website.
Information We Collect:
We collect certain data from you directly
- The information you enter yourself
- Data from third-party platforms you connect with Dwizzy.
We also collect some data automatically
- Information about your device
- What parts of our Services you interact with
In addition to personal information, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically captured when you visit the Site. This information includes:
- The name of the Internet service provider (ISP) and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you access the Site.
- The web pages that you access while at the Site.
- Occasional geographic data.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We also may use your IP address to determine the organization that you are affiliated with.
This anonymous information is used to help improve our Site, analyze trends and administer the Site.
We may monitor your interactions with the Site to maintain your information with your Site profile.
- Pages you visit
- Content you review
- Comments you make
What Are My Privacy Options?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize or use some interactive features on our website or panel.www.allaboutcookies.org.
For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit
Updates & Contact Info